CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL HIGH STREET STORE
Key features that can be identified with a thriving high street store include:
A good selection of products and services
A successful high street store stocks top-notch products. It provides quality service to customers depending on the line of the store’s business.
Great customer service
A successful high street store is characterized by excellent customer service. They have the ability to put a smile on the customer’s face as they walk in and out of the store. This is what their customers come back to patronize them. This is attained by employing and training staff to be as friendly as possible to customers.
Value for money
Customers will always come back to patronize if they are offered good valuable products or services in exchange for their money. A store that provides valuable goods for exorbitant amount is bound to lose customers.
Finding the products, you are looking for with ease.
Customers are always willing to patronize a store that has the product they are searching for regularly. A store that is still out-of-stock will unsurprisingly lose most of its customers.
As the cherry on top, a store should have a free parking space. Many customers state that the provision of free parking space encourages them to visit their local high street stores more often. Try to emulate these characteristics, and your store might be as successful as the stores listed below.
That being said, here are top 25 high street stockiest stores:
- CVS Pharmacy: A subsidiary of the retail and health care company CVS health
- Walgreen Company: It operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the U.S. Walgreens specializes in pharmacy, health, and wellness products.
- Anthropologie: A clothing retail outlet operating over 200 stores worldwide.
- Whole Foods Supermarket: A well-known dealer in natural and organic food products.
- Shoppers True Value Hardware
- Urban Outfitters; A clothing store
- Target Grocery Store
- I bean clothing store
- Gray True Value Hardware; A tools and hardware specialist
- Trader’s Joe
- Kohl’s Department store
- MACY’s Department store
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid Pharmacy
- Dollar General
- Shell: A gas station and convenience store
- Burger King: A multinational chain of hamburger fast food restaurants
- Star Bucks: a corporation of a multinational chain of coffeehouses and roaster.
- Tasha Apparel: A California based clothing store.
These stores are referred to as the stockiest because they are solid companies, brands that have been in existence for a long time. They continue to serve customers, providing them with the best deals and experiences that will last a lifetime. So, there you have it, these are the 25 top high street stockiest stores in the United States.